Foothill + De Anza are #1 for admission and transfer to the University of California (UC). In fall 2016, 126 FHDA international students were accepted to UC Berkeley, 156 to UCLA, 408 to UC San Diego, and 456 to UC Davis!
Whether it's your goal to start your studies with Foothill College or De Anza College and then transfer to a top university, experience the excitement of Silicon Valley, change the course of your life or all of the above, your pathway to success starts here. With us, you will complete the first two years of your year bachelor's degree program and then transfer into the third year of study at virtually any university in the United States. This is possible because of our outstanding reputation and transfer agreements.
By Starting your Bachelor's Degree at Foothill College or De Anza College, you can:
- Cut the cost of studying in the United States by half or more. Tuition is only $6,800 USD per year.
- Simplify the admission process. Admission is flexible and the SAT is not required even if you plan to transfer to many prestigious universities
- Transfer into the third year of top public, private, research, and liberal arts universities. Your bachelor's degree is awarded by the university! Foothill and De Anza Colleges have partnerships for guaranteed and preferred transfer admission as well as articulation agreements.
- Take advantage of smaller class sizes, support services, personalized attention, honors programs and learning communities, and one-on-one interaction with professors
Foothill + De Anza are:
- Ranked #1 for acceptances and transfers to the University of California (UC) system (universityofcalifornia.edu)
- Ranked #1 among large community colleges (De Anza) and Ranked #1 among medium sized community colleges (Foothill) in California (edsmart.org)
- Foothill College has been named the #1 safest community college in California and #2 safest in the U.S. (StateUniversity.com)
- Foothill and De Anza Colleges are ranked #2 in the U.S. for educating international students (IIE Open Doors, 2016)
- Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, close to San Francisco and San Jose, and the headquarters of Apple, Google, Facebook, Tesla, and more than 6000 other top companies.
- 3,600 international students from 110 countries
- An average class size of 25 students
- State of the art facilities, free tutoring, transfer center, academic counseling, campus abroad, learning communities, internships, clubs, activities, and athletics on both campuses!